Monday, April 4, 2016

Monday Movies & On-Line Entertainment #FixThePlus


I hope this post finds you all well, even if it is Monday! I have decided for those of you who enjoy other types of entertainment, I will cater to you today.

I absolutely love Crackle. It has never let me down as far as loading, the variety of  movies and shows being crystal clear.

Have you ever wondered where did these actors go after a long time series ended? Well, take a look at Men At Work  once you sign in to Crackle.

 I have a list of free on-line T.V. entertainment that I have accumulated which I'm going to share a few at a time. I mean why keep all this entertainment goodness to myself!

Men At Work








You can find the whole cast by clicking here.



The 100








You can find the whole cast by clicking here.

The 100 needs a strong finish says Huff Post  so I'm personally hoping it will have a 4th season.



12 Monkeys









You can find the whole cast by clicking here.

These are a few of the actors that star in these series. I hope you find one that you can enjoy:)

 Movie Trivia You May Not Know


 4. Due to a zipper breaking, Olivia Newton-John had to be sewn into the trousers she wears in the last carnival scene of Grease.



No comments: