Friday, April 8, 2016

How To Enjoy Your Fridays

I don't know what you do for a Friday but I had a stimulating (damn that hamster wheel) time catching up on all things blog related.I even took notes. I kinda snickered at the newness that was me when I first started out. Not to say I don't have a million more things to learn.

First off I went through my news-feed, timeline and Grandma Rose page. On my Grandma Rose blog Facebook added some features when you click on 'Sign up' button. I almost got sucked in and started to see what the new features were but stopped myself. That was a close one!

I scrolled down my news-feed clicking on the 'like' button and I think I got them all. It's funny that ever since I cut back on my 'friends list' I keep getting friend requests of men who have just started a page, there were ten of those...bye bye.

 Next was putting my posts to my Pinterest board named Grandma Rose's Blogs. My board is looking so pretty you should go see it hint hint. As I got further along going back from when I started noticing pictures that weren't centered correctly, I didn't know about clicking the +1's, I was reminded that some of my pictures had disappeared a while back I remembered that I had to put the pictures back in. ~Sigh~ More work!

That has gone on my to-do list and I will tackle it when I'm in the mood, or not. But little by little I will replace them. Then I noticed some of the font was really tiny making me wonder what the hell? So I think it's safe to say I have got my work cut out for me.

100 Exquisite Adjectives by Mark Nichol

I love learning new words or being reintroduced to one. I ran across a list of them and will add a word a day.

Word#48 Jejune: dull, puerile

In a sentence: The storyteller was very jejune so I fell asleep.

No comments: