Friday, August 26, 2016

Frugal Friday #13 #FollowFriday,

Welcome to my Frugal Friday #13. I love sharing the crazy and not so crazy ways I love to save money making something from something else. Recycle and reuse is the name of the game. I plan on getting a much better camera my husband has been researching so I'm excited. Hope my ideas inspires you.

                                       
Jewelry Holders

On the left-hand side is a simple soda bottle adding a little food coloring to it brings out the jewelry better than clear, I think at least.

This 'Jewelry Bottle Holder' is good for earrings that have no backings. You can use an anklet or bracelet, anything that is fairly small so it will fit your bottle. Hang your earrings and presto, you have a decorative  
'Jewelry Bottle Holder' .

The jewelry holder on the right is for your earrings with backings. I choose for this project styrofoam from a shipment we received earlier. Keep the backings in a separate container.

I'm getting more creative in my picture taking loving that about life, it just keeps on getting better and better.

Do you love to recycle like I do?



No comments: