Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Turn Me Off ??



Science does not yet really understand the underlying causes of obesity. A new research study, though, may have uncovered a remarkable mechanism--essentially a biological on/off switch for obesity. The work, which was published yesterday in the journal Cell, could help researchers develop better therapies to combat obesity.
This so weird. I had read somewhere while researching weight gain after a bypass coming across an article claiming that very same idea. "Biological on/off switch for obesity".

I may joke about in one of my older posts, Embrace Your Back Fat, over at The Humor Whacko with Jeremy Crow and friends, but I'm here to tell you I don't like it whether it's my fault or not. I have decided I am going to watch portion size and calories more diligently. I'm going to start at the beginning of let's say March 1st because I can't start anything halfway through a month.

If you have any losing weight ideas for someone who isn't active anymore let me know. I love stories so do tell.

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #18. Crapulous: immoderate in appetite

My stomach was starting to feel crapulous.


No comments: