Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Looking For My Daughter

JUNE 21ST 1979

MOTHER: SHERYL ANN (DAVIS) BARKER/ROSE

FATHER: DONALD BARKER

MOTHER'S MOM: NANCY DAVIS

MOTHER'S FATHER: CHARLES DAVIS

MOTHER'S BROTHER: CHRISTOPHER DAVIS

I last saw Amy when she was 4 years of age when my mother agreed to take her while I moved with the intention of coming for her when I settled in.
I had 2 letters from her when she was a teenager and that's the last I ever heard from her.
I have never stopped loving Amy Rebeckah; I think about you every day, and I will never stop looking for you.

IF YOU HAVE ANY INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT ME ON FACEBOOK UNDER EITHER SAGIE ROSE OR SHERYL ROSE

I am fifty-seven years old now. In the hopes of growing 'gracefully' older, my age doesn't seem 'that' old. As far as missing a piece of your soul and heart, it's a lifetime.

I haven't seen or heard except when she was sixteen in two letters from my first-born child Amy. In her letters, she told me she wanted to change her name to Cindy.

With the help of others, I managed to track her down hopes held high, with excitement and anticipation I tried the two numbers that I had obtained. Both phones rang and rang and rang, you get the message. I tried for two weeks finally giving up muttering doesn't everyone on earth have some kind of answering machine?

She will be in her early Thirties. In my mind, she is still this sweet blonde haired happy child that joyfully played and ran around.

I have often laid in bed beating myself up for the choices I made that led me up to losing touch with my daughter often crying myself to sleep. It will be a regret and ache that will never go away.

I managed to find my brother after thirty years, talked on the phone for hours. He had no idea where she was telling me she looked a lot like me.

Where ever you are I love you honey and hope someday you and I will be with each other again.


No comments: