Monday, February 8, 2016

Happy Chinese New Year!


As Beijing celebrates, the Chinese New Year party in London will be the biggest outside of Asia. Here's your guide to the celebrations.
This year, Chinese New Year - The Year of the Monkey - begins on February 8th and lasts until Jan 27th, 2017.
Celebrations have started around the world, as London waits to join the festivities on Monday.
People have gathered at one of Hong Kong's best-known temples - the Wong Tai Sin - to make their new year wishes.

I would love to join in the festivities of the Chinese New Year party, it looks so colorful. I went to see what my Chinese Sign was and it's the dog.

What is Your Chinese Zodiac Animal Sign? Click on the link to find out. I love stories so do tell.

http://www.chinahighlights.com/travelguide/chinese-zodiac/

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #21 Dilatory: causing delay, tardy

I wish Jo wasn't so dilatory coming to work making me late as well. 

No comments: