Friday, December 4, 2015

FlashbackFriday

This post is later than the last week's have been so sorry about that but I had absolutely no idea what I wanted to 'flash' on specifically I have so many. That's where Mr. Rose comes to the rescue once again!

The Little Drummer Boy is my favorite song in the whole wide world and I really like this youtube video I'm going to share with you now.

I have loved this Christmas song forever it seems, using it as background messages when I had a real live answering machine. I hope you enjoy it as well

TGIF everyone and may your day be filled with glory.

"Gratitude can transform common days into thanksgivings, turn routine jobs into joy, and change ordinary opportunities into blessings".

Do you have a favorite 'flashback'? I love stories so do tell.

No comments: