Monday, August 3, 2015

Most Haunted

White Lady
I am a great lover of the paranormal. Anything magic & mystical is my thing. 

I finally got the idea of making a Grandma Rose facebook page so now I want to see if I have it properly linked myself. If not I'll get my handy dandy husband to help me.

So on his advice I took a break from setting up the page...it's set up but wanted my social networks addresses which are never a good thing. Hence the break.

I don't know how it started, but you will understand being well-versed in the mysteries of the internet and loss of time I got interested in Ester Cox.

This is on YouTube and I watch that then Berry Pomeroy Castle is next with the White lady...interesting.

Then the show Most Haunted is next up. I like these kinds of shows, but eventually the black & white gets to me.

Okay back to showtime...

No comments: