Tuesday, December 29, 2015

And I Quote...

Normally I don't do quotes but these quotes caught my attention. So I went and looked up the people and had that 'I'm a dutiful blogger' feeling.

This morning it snowed covering the ground, trees and houses with pretty white snow and now not so pretty frozen rain is making it all a nice cold covering. Sounds lovely, don't go outside.

Perfect day for a few quotes I say. The first one is by Anaïs Nin.
 

Anaïs Nin so profoundly said, “Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born.”

The second one is by  ― Jim Rohn.


“You are the average of the five people you spend the most time with.”
― Jim Rohn

The third quote to catch my eye was by ~ Aubrey O’Day.


"You can never regret anything you do in life. You kind of have to learn the lesson from whatever the experience is and take it with you on your journey forward". ~ Aubrey O’Day
I hope you enjoyed these quotes like I did.

Do you have a favorite quote? If you do I love stories so do tell.



No comments: