Sunday, December 27, 2015

Drama Drives Me Nutty



I've been binge-watching Arrow for a couple of weeks now and I find myself snorting at the screen muttering, yeah right. This is what drama does to you which means it's a good show when it gets your goat.

There are three seasons of Arrow on Netflix. The subject that got me was about family members telling lies.
But the truth is so important.
But I'm doing it for you.
Tell me the truth.
Now I'm mad.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't.

I have no idea if it's better to let the people who are closest to you not know a thing then steal away one of my family members and torture them. Oh wait, that's just T.V. I think I would rather know why someone is torturing me. But that's just me.

But the show got me thinking about my own life where I learned to tell the truth. Oh sure it may back-fired once in a while ~opps~ but in the long run at least in the raising of my children I'm considered a 'straight shooter' which I consider high praise coming from them.

Now little white lies are a whole different T.V. show.

What drama shows do you watch? I love stories so do tell.

No comments: