Friday, October 9, 2015

The Sunshine Blogger Award


<<<Waiting for the applause to die down.

Much to my surprise and delight I saw I was nominated for The Sunshine Blogger Award by +SaltyBug's Splashes who was the first blogger to read and give me advice about making my blog a bit better. Because of her advice I now use Grammarly  so thank you for the nomination and the advice.

(I still have to learn how to make tabs for my blog. I'm a newbie; I'm learning your never to oldie to be a newbie but I'm the real just started in July deal).

I get to nominate 3 peoples so here I go...
The Blog of the Middle-Aged Thog I have been reading his stuff for the last few months and he is very amusing. Enough to follow all this time which seems both a short and long time.
ChumpLady Same thing as above as far as longevity of reading. I really like Diane's stuff. She tells it like it is and cracks me up on a true life been there done that level.
Last but not least Jeremy Crow I found on Life Of Wacko. I love his droll humor.

I keep going back and forth to Salty's blog to make sure I'm getting all this right...

Here are the rules
1.Thank the person that nominated you
2.Answer the questions from the person that nominated you
3.Nominate some other bloggers for this award
4.Write the same amount of questions for the bloggers you have nominated

5.Notify the bloggers you have nominated


  • Answering Salty's questions:
  • Question-
  • 1.What is it the most you miss from your childhood?
  • Answer-
  • Tanning. I miss the days of bikinis, oiled up skin and turning a deep dark brown.
  • Question-
  • 2.Which is your favorite part of the human face?
  • Answer-
  • The eyes. I love the sexy way my dark blue eyed husband looks at me. I was astonished when we first met he has the same color and slant to his eyes just like my eyes.
  • Question-
  • 3.What did you have for dinner last night?
  • Answer-
  • This is where I am frowning trying to remember all that time ago...hmmm. Oh yeah! I had shredded chicken breast, shredded cheese, tomato, bean with salsa burrito. My husband from surgery has lost his appetite so half of it is frozen in the freezer.
My questions will be, and remember this is all in fun and you don't have to accept the award or answer these questions...

1.Which relation did you get your sense of humor from? Mother,father,brother?
2. Which upcoming Holiday are you most looking forward too?
3. Do you smile when your writing your stuff? 


No comments: