Thursday, April 21, 2016

Prince Died While I Was Making Pancakes

For breakfast/lunch, I decided to make some blueberry pancakes. I actually made it through standing until I was done with the last pancake. Needless to say, when I sat down to eat my pancakes it was kinda hot from the burner since we have a gas stove eating only a few bites.

My husband announces "Prince has died" they just said so. I asked if it was 'real' with all the hoaxes that come out you have to check and recheck. Evidently it's true.

I'm 57 and I'm here to tell you I told my husband that it doesn't matter how much money you have you can go anytime, "would you like more butter and syrup on your pancakes"?


He agreed so after a few minutes listening to the newscast about Prince dying which is all over the web as of now I say "Maybe when you do have a lot of money it makes things worse"?

I was never a huge Prince fan but my heart does go out to his passing, his friends, fans, and family. News like this makes you take a brief look at your own mortality then you move on.

Farewell Prince, may you rock in peace.

What were you doing when you heard the news of Prince passing?

No comments: