Thursday, February 11, 2016

Changing Winters In Vermont

Today is a gray day with the sun trying to come out.
This year Jan. 2016

It's been rare lately to see the sun that when the sun actually makes an appearance I feel I should run outside and take pictures.

This cloudiness can affect your mood.

I had my curtain drawn looking outside which has a view of the Passumpsic River noticing it was ice free.

I truely love the sound of the river as it flows by behide our home. I would miss it if when we move, we were no longer near it.

There were photos of last year so I thought I would show how different the weather has been.

There is snow on the ground now being 21 degrees, tonite it is going to drop below -0 degrees.

You know what that means, more ice and this girl is staying inside.

Last year Jan. 2015


100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #25 Egregious: conspicuous, flagrant

I can not stand anyone who is egregious of basic human behavoir. 

No comments: