Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Love Yourself


In surfing the other day I came across what I can call a follow-up to one of my last posts; What Would You Do touching on a subject I'm well versed in.

This is for anyone and everyone as a reminder; don't forget who you are:


  • I am not to blame for being beaten and abused.
  • I am not the cause of another's violent behavior.
  • I do not like it or want it.
  • I do not have to take it.
  • I am an important human being.
  • I am a worthwhile woman.
  • I deserve to be treated with respect.
  • I do have power over my own life.
  • I can use my power to take good care of myself.
  • I can decide for myself what is best for me.
  • I can make changes in my life if I want to.
  • I am not alone. I can ask others to help me.
  • I am worth working for and changing for.
  • I deserve to make my own life safe and happy.

No comments: