Wednesday, December 16, 2015

My Green Fairy


Hello everyone, I am sitting here on my third glass of wine, (Happy Holidays) not a care in the world. It's rare I relax enough to know that my problems are not that taxing, it's the holidays. Weird no snow yet but be careful what you wish for.

I have my headphones listening to all the songs from my past, of course mostly Classic Rock on YouTube. Kid Rock, Shania Twain, Eminem, the list goes on. I think I'm describing myself.

So I'm sitting here thinking of all the things I think of plus all the new information today has brought. One positive touched on my 'Empty Nest' thingy. I was reading Chumplady who I have followed since July, (I'm a groupie) don't laugh, and she touched on some really positive non-guilt reasons you cheer when your kids move out.

So I'm talking to Mr. Rose about this and I'm setting up the story right. Then I go unless you have a husband. Oh Lawdy, what a laugh. Believe it or not, this came out of me gazing at my Christmas fairy at the top of our tree, an angel is saying WTH aka what the hell?

That 'locker smell' remains with a husband. But it's worth it.

If this post jarred any memories, I love stories so do tell.

No comments: