Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer You Say



When I was browsing memes for my blogging and Pinterest I came across this one of Grandma and cracked right up. 

Take that reindeer. You are now a wall ornament. Too funny.

For years, I have laughed at that song.

As long as it wasn't MY Grandma the song was hilarious. 

Until I became a grandma. Now we are getting serious folks. 

My apologies to all Grandmas reading this. 

Now I love spiked eggnog but not enough to go walking through the woods after drinking too much.

Although I do remember in my drinking days I did get turned around in a wooded area and was fortunate to find a person's house that I knew.

 Being night blind, add no moon, it was dark and scary, scary and very dark. But I heard no wildlife thank goodness.

Enjoy the song.





.
 

No comments: