Sunday, December 13, 2015

I love Charles Dickens

In the process of building up my Pinterest boards which I'm getting more followers every day which I thank you for clicking on my Pinterest button.

Always the more the merrier there is so much to see. I came across this quote.

And I absolutely love it. I myself have been bent and broken and I am in better shape, mentally anyways, but it took a lot of work.

In fact, in my own personal life, I came back full circle to the kind of life I dreaded in my younger years but maybe thats the old person in me talking.



But I have watched people, some of them my friends, not come back from whatever bent and broken state they were in and die.

So I'm happy to say I'm still alive and kicking ready for a great Christmas day even though it will be 13 years not celebrating with my kids.

Do you love Charles Dickens?

No comments: