Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Here Comes 2016

Three more days until Christmas. The kiddies and most adults are getting excited.

It's raining at the moment and I still love the sound of it.

Christmas day is supposed to be in the 60's so I expect to see kids trying out their outdoor presents although snowboards and skies are out of the question at the moment.

Christmas day we are invited to my niece's through marriage house for opening up presents and Christmas dinner.

My niece has four children, the two older kids and the twin boys I can't wait to see. They are a year old.

I'm going to be making, as requested, a baked macaroni and cheese casserole and bringing a frosted tube cake.

It will be lovely. It's my Grandson's first Christmas with lots of presents under my son and his wife's tree.

I can see it now with Barrett cooing and waving his little arms around.

Earlier I was going through some of the pages of this huge soft-covered book.

It's called Living a Healthy Life with Chronic Conditions. I decided for the New Year I was going to start posting some of the tips, things that you can do and not even know about, to help with chronic pain, for the New Year.

Humor dulls the pain, but I want to help as much as I can.

Could you use a few tips on making your life a little easier from chronic pain? I do love stories so do tell.

No comments: