Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Night Owls Unite...Yawn


Good grief, what a morning. It started with one of those calls that remind you of your appointment to see whoever, in this case, my husband's eye appointment. I was soundly asleep when the phone started to ring, turned to husband telling him to answer it ( for some reason I thought it was earlier and this call was an emergency from one of my kids) he starts too, but cramps hit his legs so I get up and almost fall into my laundry basket at the foot of my bed. At least it was soft.

Forget falling back to sleep might as well get up despite the fact I saw the sun come up before I fell asleep, it was 9 am when the phone rang. Night owls unite. Let you in on a secret, day people just don't care as you are trying to sound somewhat intelligent before your first morning coffee. Okay got the coffee brewing now.

I check my blog first off then go to my emails reminding myself not to get lost in clicking on the links and find out several hours have just passed. I ignore the contests but not Subscription Boxes. I'm not perfect.

Then I hear a commotion downstairs and its always very quiet around here our landlady will be turning 91 in November so of course I'm wondering what in the world? So I walk over to the door in my big Sweatshirt sleepwear and pink bunny slippers that have seen better days and open the door to my landlady being at the foot of my stairs with a repair man coming up my stairs.

Now the thing with a tiny 90-year-old landlady no one really listens to her and she gets the repair man to come back down the stairs where the holes are in the hallway at the foot of the stairs. It's only been 3 years with my bathroom right above it. I pay the rent.

Next phone call is to me to cancel my 11:15 am phone interview which by now my husband is awake and the guy must of repeated himself 3 or 4 times. I think I was in shock. Okay, no phone interview today.

So what I'm going to do is go back to my emails. I have managed to unsubscribe to the "junk mail" ones and kept the ones that I'm really interested in. Next will be "blogging school time" which may or may not come before a well-earned nap.

No comments: