Sunday, February 14, 2016

Look At The Blue Sky

Remember when I said that when the sky is blue I feel like running outside and taking pictures? No? Well, I did say it and guess what? I didn't exactly run outside but stayed in the house taking the pictures staying nice and toasty warm.

Evidently it has to be around zero or below temperature wise to see anything but clouds although I love when its Stephen King's novel foggy. Walking through the fog is fun. In fact, my mother-in-law stated one day that it would be easier to say what I didn't like but that's just me. What I don't like is a very short list.

Anyways I'm taking a side road here with my thoughts. It's a little like follow the yellow brick road after visiting the caterpillar in Alice In Wonderland.

You will see some screen but here is St. Johnsbury minus the clouds. Then I promise no more 'window pictures' will be taken...maybe.

Front view

Bathroom window

Out back...ekk I see clouds on the horizen




No comments: