Thursday, August 27, 2015

Happy National Dog Day



I had to make a post about National Dog Day when my husband let me know. At first I thought darn its awful late already and with regret decided to pass and skip it.

You see due to my insomnia and sleep habits I went to bed around 1 pm today and got up at 10 pm. Holy moly I say. I go from no sleep to being related to Rip Van Winkle.

Happy day puppies and dogs all across the world! My favorite furry friends have given me laughter, let me cry on a furry back, helped me exercise by taking me for a walk, protected me and kept me warm at night.

Here is a picture of my son's and daughter-in-laws puppy although she's not a puppy anymore, just acts like one, she is 2 years old now.

I'm looking forward to seeing her as well as my kiddos she's such a sweet little girl. Her name is Jilly and I call her Silly Jilly. I'm going to have a week of pure joy and I can not wait!



Here is a link to learn more about this special holiday:
http://www.nationaldogday.com/

No comments: