I just finished making another batch of Smoothie Cycles and again out did myself<<grins proudly.
So I will put out the recipe but the measurements can vary for when I make my Smoothie Pops its very much like a witch at her cauldron!
Green Chocolate Homemade Pops
- One bag of brown sugar instant oatmeal (Left over from box, neither one of us likes to eat just 1 package for breakfast)
- 2 Tbsp.of Crisco Pure Coconut Oil
- Update: My husband read off a warning about Coconut Oil
- The amount I eat is not dangerous but I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction.
- (If I was a teenager back home in California I probably would have tried some to sunbath with)
- 2 Tbsp. of Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter
- (Make sure to stir the oil down with the pb)
- 1/4 Cup of Best Buy Clover Honey
- (Yes I buy the cheaper stuff...have you seen the price of honey)?!
- A couple of scoops (it can be Kool-aid or coffee scoops) of Chocolate Cappuccino (Brm Brm that will get ya going)
- Big handful of Kale
- (I take out the stems and freeze the leaves)
- 1 frozen banana broke in half
- 2 Cups of left over Watermelon
- (How come ever time I have anything to do with watermelon I think of vodka...then jello shots)?! Get back here Sheryl.
- 1/3 of container of Greek Yogurt Honey Vanilla
- Handful of frozen Blueberries
- 3 to 4 Cups of Silk Coconut Almond Blend
Now blend it all up into a delicious smoothie pop mix. Fill up your molds and freeze.
Do you like to make smoothies?