Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Let It Rain... I'm Making Smoothies! #FixThePlus *

If you are keeping up with my blog you will defiantly know that I love the rain! Right now it's pouring and I'm being soothed by the rain and winds magical noise. I keep telling myself that someday I will get a disk of rain noise complete with thunder and lightening.

I just finished making another batch of Smoothie Cycles and again out did myself<<grins proudly.

I'm adding to the ingredient's which I'm positive is spiking the calorie count but my little voice friend reminds me,"If you got run over by a bus tomorrow, what would be the use of saving calories"? I love my little voice friend.

So I will put out the recipe but the measurements can vary for when I make my Smoothie Pops its very much like a witch at her cauldron!

               Green Chocolate Homemade Pops


  • One bag of brown sugar instant oatmeal (Left over from box, neither one of us likes to eat just 1 package for breakfast)
  • 2 Tbsp.of Crisco Pure Coconut Oil
  • Update: My husband read off a warning about Coconut Oil
  •  https://www.pritikin.com/your-health/healthy-living/eating-right/1790-is-coconut-oil-bad-for-you.html
  • The amount I eat is not dangerous but I don't want to steer you in the wrong direction.
  • (If I was a teenager back home in California I probably would have tried some to sunbath with)
  • 2 Tbsp. of Smucker's Natural Peanut Butter
  • (Make sure to stir the oil down with the pb)
  • 1/4 Cup of Best Buy Clover Honey
  • (Yes I buy the cheaper stuff...have you seen the price of honey)?!
  • A couple of scoops (it can be Kool-aid or coffee scoops) of Chocolate Cappuccino (Brm Brm that will get ya going)
  • Big handful of Kale
  • (I take out the stems and freeze the leaves)
  • 1 frozen banana broke in half
  • 2 Cups of left over Watermelon
  • (How come ever time I have anything to do with watermelon I think of vodka...then jello shots)?! Get back here Sheryl.
  • 1/3 of container of Greek Yogurt Honey Vanilla
  • Handful of frozen Blueberries
  • 3 to 4 Cups of Silk Coconut Almond Blend

Now blend it all up into a delicious smoothie pop mix. Fill up your molds and freeze.

Do you like to make smoothies?

No comments: