Thursday, July 16, 2015

Tips On How To Make Egg, Ham & Cheesy Burrito #FixThePlus *

Last night I had breakfast for dinner. I love breakfast for dinner. Since I either sleep or don't have a regular routine nowadays we eat whatever and whenever. 

But since I was raised old school with the breakfast brunch lunch & dinner that's what we had. Breakfast for dinner. 

Although moving to the East there was some confusion as to how breakfast, lunch and dinner had turned into breakfast was the same, dinner and supper. Talk about confusing! And confusing others while I was at it!



                       Egg, Ham & Cheesy Burrito

  • In a greased glass baking bowl stir up 8 eggs & milk to taste
  • (I used Silk Coconut Almond)
  • Shake in some grated parmesan cheese to taste
  • Add pepper and salt
  • I had some leftover ham so I diced that all up and threw it in the egg mixture.
  • I also had some extra sharp cheddar left over from making grandma's macaroni and cheese so I cut up some slices and added to the egg mixture.
  • You can add anything you like, but this is what I had made.
  • Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  • Put on the middle shelf and set the timer for 20 mins then check to see if fully cooked.
  • Now I love El Paso products so I bought the big El Paso restaurant style burrito shells that came in a package of 6.
  • Coat bottom of a baking pan with oil.
  • Now I lay the shells on the oil and roll them up that way so the whole shell is coated. You have to stack the burritos at first until you do your 6th one.
  • Spoon out the egg mixture into the open shell. 
  • Sprinkle some grated cheese on top and fold.

Put in preheated oven and set timer for 20 mins

You will have some tasty dinner.



Here is a link how to fold a burrito http://mexicanfood.about.com/od/techniques/ht/burritofolding.htm


I love Mexican food and Margaritas, do you?

No comments: