Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Tuesday Television #10 #FixThePlus

                                  Preacher



I decided to try out watching Preacher. There has been plenty of advertising so I thought what the heck, why not? I was pleasantly surprised when the story starts off with a Vampire whom I find to have entertaining quips in an Irish brogue which I love to hear, This show runs on a Supernatural theme introducing the characters one by one. I will watch the next show. 

  TV Trivia I Found That You May Not Know

1. Which of these popular culture-clash reality TV series was NOT a hit on cable this year?

a. "Vanilla Ice Goes Amish" 
b. "Breaking Amish: L.A." 
c. "Amish Mafia" 
d. "Amish in the City"

1. "Amish in the City" ran on the now-defunct UPN in 2004, ahead of TV's current Amish fascination.

No comments: