Thursday, April 14, 2016

Travel To A New Town...Before (This is a recycled blog made all brand new and shiney) #FixThePlus



Tomorrow I go to Morrisville for the very first time. I always look forward to going somewhere different this drive will be about an hour.

Social Security wants me to have a physical with 'their' doctor. And we all know what that usually means.

I tried looking at MapQuest but quickly gave that search up to my husband. He finds out it's forty five minutes away.

At first I was excited going somewhere new but going around the table to see his monitor it's very small but pretty in a small town way. Small is how most of this towns are.

Okay, I put my camera on top of my purse so I can show pictures of this brand new never before been town. I'll post pictures tomorrow. Tomorrow will take up about half my day. I'm getting out! Yippie!


100 Exquisite Adjectives by Mark Nichol

I love learning new words or being reintroduced to one. I ran across a list of them and will add a word a day.

Word#50 Judicious: discreet

In a sentence: I wish you would be more judicious when you talk about my life.

No comments: