Friday, April 15, 2016

My Actual Trip To Morrisville

Today I get out of the house. It's to see a Doctor for my Disability Claim but that's okay. I'm out and it's going to be a nice day. I'm looking forward to the drive to Morrisville where I have never been.

I use a service called R.C.T. You call ahead to schedule a trip and presto, you can get to wherever you need to go. As long as it's medically related of course. It's a great service for those of us who can't really afford a vehicle. Our time will come.

The driver arrives and we're off. I can be quite chatty with the driver's using them as long as we have of course as in all things some are chattier than others. But all are polite.

I had been up all night unable to sleep making me a tad on the groggy side getting
through that appointment was no mean feat when all I wanted to do was drink a coffee and stare out into space!

I still managed to take a couple of pictures, bonus a picture of a cemetery on  my little adventure although when all was said and done it felt like it was a dream.

My photo that I took had too much reflection so I 'borrowed' this one. It's in the same place though.

100 Exquisite Adjectives by Mark Nichol

I love learning new words or being reintroduced to one. I ran across a list of them and will add a word a day.

Word#52 Limpid: simple, transparent, serene

In a sentence: The day became limpid from lack of sleep.

This message is not from our service provider unless you want to count that as me. This is a recycled post:)

No comments: