Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Inside Grandma Rose's Head



Every since I was a child I have dreamed in full color and when waking remembering my dream. What a hodgepodge dream I had last night.

I dreamed of a harbor that was surrounded by cliffs with dolphins swimming along side of you. The sun never did come out. It was gray and a little gloomy. Then finding a pile of money but leaving it alone knowing it belonged to someone else.

A hundred dollar bill is pretty tempting.

Then the 'dream switch' where you're suddenly in a different dream. In this one, I can drive an R.C.T. But this R.C.T. has no brake pads. Always a catch. I tribute my crazy dreaming to all the movies and online shows  I've been watching.

I mostly love supernatural stuff. Season 2 of the Dusk To Dawn series on Netflix came out and the binge-watching will now begin. I will share with you some of my thoughts when I'm watching horror flicks and other movies.

THOUGHTS WHILE WATCHING MOVIES

1. Would you call out hello hearing someone scream in the distance in a dark, dank hallway...or run like hell?

2. Why do morgue techies wear bleach white lab coats? (This thought is from I-Zombie on Netflix)

3. Why do vampires drool blood all over themselves? They don't drool anything else all over themselves.

Last night I watched 10.0 Earthquake on Netflix. The story was based in Los Angeles, California. Growing up in Palm Springs, California I've been to L.A. a few times. Too much smog.

As I watched it I was reminded of small earthquakes I grew up with. The schools taught us what to do to stay as safe as you could be with your world falling to pieces all around you.

The 1994 Northridge earthquake I read about, watching freeways crumble, already living in Maine, I couldn't believe my eyes. Mother Nature keeps trying to take her earth back. She may succeed one day. I'm just glad I'm here and not there.

What crazy thoughts do you get? I love stories so do tell.

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #5
Antic: clownish, frolicsome

Matthew was laughing uncontrollably over the antics of the puppy.

No comments: