Friday, November 27, 2015

FridayFlashBacks


I decided sometime last week to try something new. I like the way some of my blogger friends divide up the week into different categories so I came up with these for Monday- Friday in an effort to keep myself a little more organized:


  • MemoryLaneMonday
  • TerrorableTuesday
  • WackyWednesday
  • ThriftyThursdays
  • FridayFlashBacks


Weekends will be for my guest blogging, whatever I feel like or nothing at all. The point is I want to be more organized without overwhelming myself which I can do very easily.

I like the sound of FridayFlashBacks. It reminds me of a time when life was a bit easier, more laughter, parties, friendly get-togethers. During school years the countdown until the weekend, during the work years the countdown until Friday, payday, shopping and relaxing with your friends.

During your children's school years looking forward to a whole weekend with them, slumber parties, surprise gift days, watching them and their friends grow up. The name FridayFlashBacks appeals to the hippy in me so I am going to give it a go and hopefully I will be happy with my new plan for blogging ideas.


No comments: