Friday, May 6, 2016

Ideas For The Special Mother in Your Life #FollowFriday #ShoutOut

My mom has made it possible for me to be who I am. Our family is everything. Her greatest skill was encouraging me to find my own person and own independence. ~Charlize Theron~

Here are a few suggestions for that special day.

  1. Mother's Day Brunch
  2. Drinks With The Girls
  3. Make A Card With Canva
  4. Leave all electronics at the door.
  5. Honor Your Daughter/In-Law/Grandmother
  6. Watch Her Favorite Movie
  7. Day At The Spa
  8. A Phone Call or Skype
  9. Her Favorite Flowers
  10. Make her a photo album of family
  11. Get her favorite craft supplies
  12. Write her a poem
  13. Go to Church
  14. Look at Pinterest for Ideas
  15. If Mother Has Passed you can light a candle in her memory/flowers at her resting place if possible.







No comments: