Monday, February 29, 2016

Monday Movies/ On-Line Entertainment



A Christmas Horror Story


Cast: William Shatner (DJ Dan) Shannon Kook-Chun (Dylan) Rob Archer (Krampus) George Buza (Santa) Michelle Nolden (Diane Bauer)

I know, it's way after Christmas but I have been waiting to see this for a while now. I LOVED IT. It had a mixture of horror, the supernatural and comedy. That's if your not too busy covering your eyes. Remember folks, it's all make-believe.

I loved the idea of elf zombies which I personally have never seen before, the makeup was fantastic.

This movie brought a whole new level of the phase "naughty or nice" seemingly it doesn't really matter which one you are. William Shatner does a great job as a DJ making me chuckle all through the movie.

The ending of A Christmas Horror Story was a nice twist where the whole story was tied up neatly in a big red Christmas bow. I would watch it again.

Does A Christmas Horror Story sound good to you?

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #36 Histrionic: affected, theatrical

In a sentence: When John does not take his psychiatric medicine, he might have a histrionic outburst about the smallest of things.
http://wordsinasentence.com/histrionic-in-a-sentence/

No comments: