Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy News


I got a call from my son yesterday. He asks me, "Mom, what was you doing when I called telling you Barrett was coming"? Or something like that.

Right away my mind starts churning thinking okay maybe he is writing this down for something, what was I doing I ask myself trying to remember over a year ago.

So I tell him and he tells me that I'm going to be a Grandma...again! After a shocked excited silence, I exclaim, congratulations and I tell Mr. Rose. He laughs and quips, when did they find the time?

So I ask you, what is more exciting than having one grandchild?

It's having two Grandchildren!

Thank goodness I'm over the "woe is me" feelings of being a long-distance Grandma. This is what family is all about. Plus I get to travel.

I'm already planning what I'm going to do for holidays and all that and will update when I know what the sex will be.

What's the happiest news you have every got? I love stories so do tell.

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #1-Adamant: unyielding; a very hard substance.
In a sentence: He was adamant about telling the truth.

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

No comments: