Monday, November 16, 2015

It's For The Children and Of Course ME

Brings back memories.
I'm doing a sort of end of the year clean up of my blog. Especially the posts. I'm not saying I'm an expert now, but I'm sure as hell a lot better then when I started.

I came to this conclusion with the attitude "what the heck, it IS my blog ha-ha". Before I was fretting if it was right or wrong to do this.

I also have some of the heavy-weights of blogging to share my stuff which I am forever grateful. Thank-you...#1 would be my husband, I love you, honey.



and if I have missed anyone, thank you as well.

I also noticed my "niche" came to me instead of me looking for it. It's my funny sense of humor and making people laugh or at least thoughtful and inspired not to take life too seriously. Maybe all four if I'm lucky.

I also changed my actual blog's colors and fonts...again, a tweak here, a tweak there, if I'm honest a complete makeover. I hope I will someday be happy once and for all with how my blog looks until then...

So without further ado one of my earlier posts.

                            Emerson Elementary School.
Do you want to know the best thing about volunteering? No work politics and they treat you really nice.
My job was in the office filing and copying. I got to know the teachers one by one. Of course, I had my favorites.I would go outside to look after the kids at their recess. I even tried out some of the rides & swings on the  playground myself. Someone has to be sure it's all working correctly.Of course, I volunteered at Ariel & Tysen's classrooms. (Those are my children) All those little kids were so much fun. I really liked one on one reading time.What was really neat when I was shopping over to Walmart for school supplies for my kids, other little kids would shout, "That's Ariel's or Tysen's mom." Great way to get involved in your community. I promote volunteering. No matter who's life you touch either  human or animal aka furry friend. it will impact both of your lives. 
       Have you ever volunteered?

No comments: