Friday, November 6, 2015

Creepy Places

I know Halloween is over but for me it's an all year addition. I really love watching movies. You take a look at my Pinterest and the movies I have pinned there is not even a drop in the bucket of all the movies I have watched.

I am officially caught up with American Horror Show Hotel waiting for Ep. 5. This time, I decided to investigate like my husband does all the time, various parts of the movie starting off with the Hotel Cortez. Yes, it's haunted.

And then like all well-written blogs I started going from link to link learning about the serial killers the actors were portraying which was very interesting. I love those actors, they can be anyone they want.

Jessica Lang is gone and left some well acted Seasons behind, but I'm loving Lady GaGa's character as a vampire. Who knew she could act as well as sing and dance. I will be waiting impatiently for the next episode.

What's your favorite television shows?

No comments: