Saturday, March 5, 2016

Hiring Clickers

I have Fibromyalgia. This is why I haven't been too active the last couple of days. So I am hiring a clicker for $20.00 an hour, free, to click on all these likes and +G's.

If only I could switch hands that would be so cool. Yesterday I spent all day tossing and turning in bed wishing I had a hammock! Now that would be cool and fun. My body has turned against me!

My middle finger (oh the jokes going on right now in my mind)  on my mouse hand is completely numb with an aching wrist. My arm wants to hang listlessly by my side. The only way I know how to deal with this day after day is not to do anything at all if I can possibly help it.

That is where I have been and hopefully, with some rest, I can resume merrily clicking away again. Right now if you banged your hand on your desk hard and steady for an hour that's what's going on and I think Grandpa Rose is going to starve to death, saying that with a smile.

Miss everyone and Monday I will have a big ole list of entertainment to watch, see you then.




No comments: