Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Dreaming Of Being Washed Away

I had the coolest dream last night. The main theme was a tidal wave. More accurately a Tsunami. For those of you that like documentaries here is the link on youtube Mega Disaster Tsunami.

I have always been fascinated by the power of Mother Nature. She can be so warm, loving, and comfort you to sleep or she can be a royal bitch! Either way, nature's disasters are as deadly as they are fascinating which leads me to my dream.

Grandpa Rose and I have been waiting for some lifestyle changes that hopefully will come sooner than later. Of course, all the anticipation and  impatience can seep deep into your subconscious causing you to dream out your frustrations and give you signs if you know what you are looking for.

I have always been a vivid dreamer in bright colors remembering my dreams in every detail. I have been this way as far back as I can remember. There are those dreams that you revisit the same in every detail, the dreams that you travel to unknown places, the dreams where you are watching yourself from overhead.

I have dreamed of Tsunami's before and this one last night was a little different.  If you are interested I will walk you through my dream.

I remember being in a town that was built on a hill surrounded by cliffs. The house's were whitewashed with trees, shrubbery and flowers all around. It's a bright sunny day, not too hot, people are bustling around. The main pathway led up to the cliffs that surrounded this cute, quaint little town.

I and the other villagers were walking about down at the bottom of this town built on a hill, I remember stopping to hear clearer what was coming up behind me. It sounded like a low dull roar and I heard run for your life! I start to run looking over my shoulder I see this huge crystal clear tidal wave coming up behind me.

I'm thinking get to the top of this tree and you know dreams, I was magically at the top of this huge tree watching as this tidal wave washed harmlessly under me then residing back down the hill again.

I'm back down to the ground again and another wave starts to roar coming up behind me so now I'm frantically climbing up to the town's bell tower but I knew I wasn't high enough as this wave took me under.

As I was spinning around and around I could see the top coming to a stop being placed gently on the side of the cliff only it was covered with bright flowers and little lambs. It was so beautiful as I looked around I wanted to stay there. Then I woke up.

I have been on dream sites before. In fact, when my son in his teenage years was setting up my first email address he asked me what username I wanted. I wasn't sure so he named me Dreamlady. Both my children have heard stories of my dreams and were always fascinated.

The most significant part of my dream was, of course, the Tsunami. Water and lots of it. The second was crystal clear water. Let's go see what these symbols mean. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/

Water
To see water in your dream symbolizes your subconscious and your emotional state of mind. Water is the living essence of the psyche and the flow of life energy. It is also symbolic of spirituality, knowledge, healing and refreshment. To dream that water is boiling suggests that you are expressing some emotional turmoil. Feelings from your subconscious are surfacing and ready to be acknowledged. You need to let out some steam.  To dream that a wall of water is coming towards you implies that your emotions are welling up and can potentially close you off to others.
Tidal Wave
To see a tidal wave in your dream represents an overwhelming emotional issue that demands your attention. You may have been keeping your feelings and negative emotions bottled up inside for too long. On a positive note, the tidal wave symbolizes the clearing away of old habits. If you are carried away by the tidal wave, then it means that you are ready to make a brand new start in a new place. To dream that you can create a tidal wave with your mind is analogous to your ability to control your emotions and keep them in line. 

This is very true to what is going on in my life and it's okay to run on instinct as well.

What do you dream about?

No comments: