Monday, February 22, 2016

Monday Movies/On-Line Entertainment


Welcome to Monday At The Movies. I wanted to post a little earlier but I had forgotten an appointment I had today.

I'm really happy I made this choice to make a special day for one of my favorite hobbies. The two shows I have been watching is The Returned and Z-Nation.

Plus I had a photoshoot which was real cheap with my husband which I went around and changed my profile pictures on my various social media networks. Facebook, G+, Twitter, Photobucket (which I have just started back up) and Pinterest.

The Returned Season 2- I really like the idea of a supernatural show where the dead come back to live years after they have died not knowing the details of what happened to them. Each character has his or her own story with each episode leaving you curious about the next one. Good thing I'm a night owl! This won't be a spoiler alert, I feel the show is well-written having just enough variety to keep you wanting more.

Z-Nation Season 2- is one of the newer zombie shows that has had me chuckling through the episodes. The story is uniquely different from your more traditional zombie shows even seeing a zombaby birth! (Kinda) Aliens, green-houses, Indians are just some of the fun you get to watch involving our dear friend the brain muncher. Have a look and find out for yourself.

If you don't have Netflix try http://pubfilm.com/ or http://streamtuner.ag to watch something different. I have used these two sites several times so they seem to be alright. I have a list of recommended free movie websites which I will go through and check them out for you. Until then munch on popcorn until you pop!

Here is a list of some of the shows I have been watching for some time now:

AMERICAN HORROR STORY
BATES HOTEL
BETTER CALL SAUL
DARK MATTER
DOCTOR WHO
HELIX
HEMLOCK GROVE
I ZOMBIE
JESSICA JONES
LIZZIE BORDEN
MYTH HUNTERS
RIVER
SALEM
SECOND CHANCE
SHADOW HUNTERS
SPOOKS VILLE
SUPERNATURAL
THE 100
THE FLASH
THE FOLLOWING
THE RETURNED

100
12 MONKEYS
ALPHAS
ANGEL
ARROW
BATES MOTEL
BEING HUMAN
CRAZY EX-GIRLFRIEND
CSI CYBER
DANCING WITH THE STARS
DC'S LEGENDS OF TOMORROW
DEFIANCE
ELLEN
FEAR THE WALKING DEAD
FROM DUSK TILL DAWN
GHOST ASYLUM
GRIMM
HAVEN
HEMLOCK GROVE
I ZOMBIE
JERICHO
JIMMY FALLEN
LOST GIRL
MR. ROBOT
NCIS  NEW ORLAND
ONCE UPON A TIME
ORIGINALS
PRETTY LITTLE LIARS
REIGN
ROSWELL
SALEM
SUPERNATURAL
TEEN WOLF
THE BIG BANG THEORY
THE BLACK LIST
THE DEAD FILES
THE EXPANSE
THE FLASH
THE KILLER SPEAKS
THE MAGICIAN
THE ORIGINALS
THE RETURNED
THE STRAIN
THE VAMPIRE DIARIES
THE WALKING DEAD
THE X-FILES
TOWN OF THE LIVING DEAD
TRUE DETECTIVE
VAMPIRE  DIARIES
WHOSE LINE IS IT ANYWAYS
WOLF-BLOOD
Z-NATION

What is your favorite movie or television show do you enjoy?

100 Exquisite Adjectives
By Mark Nichol

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #32 Fulsome: abundant, overdone, effusive

In a sentence: I can always count on my best friend, to be honest with me and not fulsome when telling me how I really look.

No comments: