Thursday, February 4, 2016

I Did It Again and Seeing Red

I'm cooking with fire now and well satisfied with myself. I added a couple of more bloggers to my dashboard. I'm not distracted by my other emails and it gives me motive to post. I was going through a lag but I feel pretty good and am taking advantage of it. Plus I'm caught up with my sharing which makes me feel good.

5th – National Wear Red Day

Tomorrow is National Wear Red Day. I love looking up these different days on the calendar for lack of calling them holidays, discovering new facts and trivia.

Support Go Red For Women by participating in National Wear Red Day® on Friday, February 5, 2016 and donating to help fund research during American Health Month.
Why Go Red? Heart disease and stroke cause 1 in 3 deaths among women each year, killing approximately one woman every 80 seconds.  Fortunately, we can change that because 80 percent of cardiac and stroke events may be prevented with education and action. That’s why this year we are asking that you wear red on National Wear Red Day® and Donate to Go Red For Woman. By doing so you help support educational programs to increase women’s awareness and critical research to discover scientific knowledge about cardiovascular health.
And don’t forget to make your heart health a priority. Schedule your Well-Woman Visit, a prevention check-up to review a woman’s overall health so her doctor can measure blood pressure, check cholesterol and look for signs of heart disease, stroke and other illnesses. Then encourage others through your social channels to do the same using the hashtags, #GoRedWearRed and #WellWomenVisit.
We couldn’t make positive changes without the support and donations by individuals like you.

This is a wonderful cause in my opinion, what do you think?

I love words and came across a list of them. I'm going to add a word a day to my posts as long as I don't forget.

Word #12-Caustic: corrosive, sarcastic; a corrosive substance

I wish you wouldn't be so caustic when you talk to me.


No comments: