Sunday, August 23, 2015

Fall Is Almost Here!

Wednesday, Sept. 23rd will be officially Fall.

Fall is my favorite season and is especially beautiful in Vermont. Reds, Oranges, and Yellows everywhere on the hills and mountains.
Fall In Vermont
The only downfall is Fall passes all too quickly so be ready with that camera because if you blink, it's all gone.

When Fall does arrive I will be snapping and posting so you can see for yourself.
I never think I will be, but I'm looking forward to shorter days, the holidays and the first snowfall.

It seems like I will never tire of watching the snow fall. Looking out my front window we have this huge yard where a snowman and snow angels would look perfect!

Our next store neighbor decorates for Halloween & Christmas and I'll be taking pictures of that as well later on of course.

Cooler temperatures & campfires & maple syrup.
I can't wait!

No comments: