Thursday, March 24, 2016

Read Ronald Munson

 I did it. I spent the time it took to finish off  Nothing Human. I had forgotten how captivating books and  stories can be and to tell you the truth, it was kinda nice getting off the internet for a while.

Nothing Human is a nice short story. This particular novel is the hardcover version with a nice picture on the front.

The story is drawn from the diary of John Haack-a.k.a.-the Jaguar who is a cold merciless, violent sexual sadist.

In this story, he pursues Jill Brenner and even though she has cop Lieutenant Eric Firecaster protecting her The Jaguar catches up to her and now it's a battle of wits to stay alive for Miss. Benner.

This story I would fully recommend if you like this sort of reading.

Read any good books lately?

100 Exquisite Adjectives by Mark Nichol

I love learning new words or being reintroduced to one. I ran across a list of them and will add a word a day.

Word#44 Intransigent: uncompromising

In a sentence: I knew the killer would be intransigent to the victims begging.

No comments: