Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Teen Wolf Season 5


Let's hear it for Teen Wolf! Despite the fact that the actors are mostly teenagers, anyone of them could have been one of mine, I'm in Super Natural heaven and the show has stepped its game up.

I believe I muttered, "omg" a couple of times and "ew" and "oh wow" which is good for me being the horror/supernatural lover that I am. 

I'm on Season 5 episode 5 and am looking forward to the rest of them but dreading them as well. Are they all going to die....or not? 

If they all do then the show's over. Okay, I'm holding back the panic. I thought I'd never get over when they canceled Charmed. I think I had a memorial.

So I tell myself...suck it up...I thought it was the end of my supernatural world when Charmed was gone. Nothing else can ever replace that show, crying profusely at the unfairness of it all. 

But then guess who didn't give the writers enough credit...this girl, so bring it on, Teen Wolf. I can't wait!

What is you favorite T.V. shows?

No comments: