Sunday, August 16, 2015

Back To Green, No More Fat Smoothies...well maybe here and there.

Okay, that's better, my Green Smoothies are green again and here's the proof! I added more in this vegetable case...Kale. I never really knew what kale was until I had to buy it and even then I had to ask someone which bundle of green bunches was it?

So I'm back to water, no coconut, almond or any other milk and adding oatmeal as filler...again. But I'm telling ya...I was getting good at making Dessert Smoothies!

So the lesson for today is...if you want to get in better shape...stick to the plan!!!

Here is a link for your starter Green Smoothie-http://simplegreensmoothies.com/green-smoothie-101

Green Smoothie

2 Cups of water
2 handfuls of Kale
A dollop of honey
1 Large Mango
3 sections Pink Grapefruit
3/4 Cups of dry Oatmeal

Blend until smooth.
Helpful hint-Stay close to a toilet.

No comments: