Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Pageview chart 1000 pageviews!!!

Hip-Hip Hurray!! I'm so happy, astounded, amazed & astonished and want to thank each and every one of you who has been reading my posts. I'm telling you I'm having the time of my life doing this. Who knew I would have so much to say and do. Pay no attention to my husband's eye-rolling I told you so look:)

My husband's brother and his family were down today. My husband has a condition that being in the 90-degree weather would be very uncomfortable for him so we didn't go. It's been 11 years since my husband has seen his brother & wife and their kids were tiny tots. Thank goodness for Facebook and photos.

We were hoping that maybe they could have dropped by for a few but they must have been tired. Of course, that made us feel sad and not a bit gulity but it is what it is.

With my Grandson being born and my feelings about my ex and his wife seeing Barrett first and now the missing the brother's visit I really don't want to associate family with pain & confusion so I have decided to hell with it.

I'm all done feeling negative thoughts and let life dish out whatever and I will deal. Life's too short to feel bad about things you can't change.

Here is a couple of ways to deal with all those miles: http://powertochange.com/blogposts/2009/12/14/faraway-family/

http://www.brighthorizons.com/family-resources/e-family-news/2012-building-childrens-relationships-with-relatives/

No comments: